Data-driven active-case finding
TB cluster 2019 @ Leuven (Belgium)
TB Cluster meeting
REGA Institute (Leuven), 14 Nov. 2019
- Axel Silroy on "The challenges of Mtb research in the age of cryo-EM"
- Mauro Faccin on "Data-driven active-case finding"
- Theresa Pattery on "Improving patient management and treatment adherence to TB with a differentiated service delivery model using Connect for Life(tm) mobile health (mhealth) platform"
- Lies Laenen on "Implementing automated whole genome sequencing pipelines in the clinical environment"
- Pieter Leyssen/Winston Chiu: "Next-generation phenotypic drug susceptibility testing for mycobacteria"